ORCD is dedicated to carry out international level research and publising results in high impact factor journal. ORCD has shown great successes in this regard. Following is a list of publications from data of ORCD projects
Publications produced from the ORCD conducted projects:
- F M A Islam, R Chakrabarti, M Dirani, M T Islam, G Ormsby, M Wahab, C Critchley, R P Finger, PLoS ONE, 01/2014; 9(10):e110368, Knowledge, Attitudes and Practice of Diabetes in Rural Bangladesh: The Bangladesh Population Based Diabetes and Eye Study (BPDES).
- F M A Islam, R Chakrabarti, M T Islam, M Wahab, R P Finger, J Shaw, Pre-diabetes, Undiagnosed and known Diabetes and their risk factors in a Rural area in Bangladesh. J Diabetes. 2015 Apr 7. doi: 10.1111/1753-0407.12294.
- R Chakrabarti, R P Finger, M T Islam, E Lamoureux, M Wahab, FMA Islam (2015). Methodology of the Bangladesh Population-based Diabetes and Eye Study (BPDES) conducted in a rural area in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Science (in press).
- F M A Islam, A Bhuyan, R Chakrabarti, A Rahman, J Hiller, Undiagnosed Hypertension and its risk factors in a Rural district in Bangladesh. Journal of Human Hypertension. 2015. 1–8. doi:10.1038/jhh.2015.65(in press).
- F M A Islam, R Chakrabarti, S Z Islam, R P Finger, C Critchley (2015), Factors associated with awareness, attitudes and practices regarding common eye diseases in rural Bangladesh: The Bangladesh Population- based Diabetes and Eye Study (BPDES). PLoS One. 10(7): e0133043. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0133043.
Islam FMA. 2017. Accuracy for grading Diabetic Retinopathy: Retinal photo graders from a developing country and standard grader in Australia. PLOS One. June, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0179310
Islam FMA Bhowmik JL, Islam SZ, Renzaho AMN, Hiller JE. 2016. Factors Associated with Disability in Rural Bangladesh: Bangladesh Population-based Diabetes and Eye Study (BPDES). PLOS One. December 9, https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0165625
Uddin N., Bhar S. Mahmud AA, FMA Islam. 2017. Psychological distress and quality of life in a rural district in Bangladesh: Methodology of the study. BMJ Open. https://doi.org/1136/bmjopen-2017-016745
Uddin, Islam, Mahmud. 2018. Psychometric evaluation of an interview-administered version of the Kessler 10-item questionnaire (K10) for measuring psychological distress in rural Bangladesh. BMJ Open. doi: 10.1136/bmjopen-2018-022967;This is the first time, we validated the psychometric properties of K10 questionnaire. Now this is in a progress of use of mass scale screening at community level.
READ FULL ARTICLE BELOW